الاستكشافات في صناعة المعادن: صنع السلسلة الإبداعية
الموضة و الجمال
- Make and solder jump rings into a basic link-in link-chain.,Hone in on your aesthetic to find a style that’s uniquely you.,Finish your chains so they’re sturdy and stunning.
|اسم مقدم الدورة||CreativeLive|
|موقعك الإلكتروني (URL)||https://www.creativelive.com/|
CreativeLive is an online education platform that broadcasts live classes to an international audience. The company has dual headquarters in Seattle and San Francisco, with four in-house production studios.
are broadcast live from four in-house production studios. A key aspect of CreativeLive's approach to
online learning is interaction via online classroom, which is facilitated by a
studio audience that also appears on camera. The in-studio students, usually
ranging from three to 15 people, ask questions of the instructor during the
class and act as a proxy for the viewers at home. CreativeLive
broadcasts 24/7 across five channels: Photo & Video,
Art & Design, Music & Audio, Maker & Craft, and Business &
There’s no need to buy boring, store-bought chain. In Explorations in Metalsmithing: Creative Chainmaking, you’ll learn the basics of creating your own handmade chain (including how to get comfortable soldering with a torch) and how to take the basics of chain making and add endless variations to create designs that are uniquely yours.
Designer and metalsmith Megan Auman has built her own jewelry line by discovering her signature style in chain making, and now she wants to help you do the same!
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make and solder jump rings into a basic link-in link-chain.
- Create variation in your chain making through wire gauge, link size, shape, and more.
- Hone in on your aesthetic to find a style that’s uniquely you.
- Finish your chains so they’re sturdy and stunning.
- Turn your chain making explorations into amazing earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
Whether you’re just getting started in metalsmithing, or you’re looking to inject some creativity into your jewelry designs, you’ll leave this class with the skills and ideas necessary to create your own unique chain. Plus, you’ll explore your ideas by creating a series of chain-link statement earrings - perfect to wear, share, or sell!