Beauty Technician Accredited Course
Fashion and Beauty
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- How to professionally apply foundation, correction, concealer, cheek colour, lip colour, eyebrow definition, shades to suit skin types, tones, ages and ethnic groups.
- How to apply make up for day, evening and to create different looks - glamour, wedding, classic, natural, dramatic and subtle, suiting current fashions.
- How to adapt a daytime look to an evening one for busy professionals.
- Inside tips and tricks on techniques like washing, straightening, curling and drying.
- How to suit hair colour and styles to individual face shapes and skin tones.
- How to create special styles for occasions and create many looks with one cut.
|About The Provider||
In 1995, reed.co.uk became the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK.
Since then, reed.co.uk has branched out to become the UK's #1 job site, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world.
Our mission is simple: to help the world Love Mondays.
Each month, more than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day.
Take a look around reed.co.uk and you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms, from thousands recruiters across the UK and beyond.
Home for reed.co.uk is Covent Garden, London.
Have you always wanted to start a career in the beauty industry? Our accredited Beauty Technician course is ideal for anyone who is starting out in the beauty industry or anyone who wants to upgrade the skills they already have.
Instead of spending many months or even years doing many different courses you can now take Trendimi’s Beauty Technician course and advance your skills from your own home at your own pace.