Business Development Masterclass: Learn To Build Businesses
Business and Management
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Scale businesses from scratch to a multi million dollar international business with customers all over the globe
- Use a bottom-up and top-down marketing approach with Social media marketing & physical marketing
- Develop low-capital startup ideas and scale their businesses with very little or no help without any money
- Do proper customer research in order to find out whether your product will sell even before you created it
|About The Provider||
Udemy.com is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students.
Udemy, a portmanteau of you + academy, has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments. Students and instructors come from 190+ countries and 2/3 of students are located outside of the U.S. Udemy also has over 4,000 enterprise customers and 80% of Fortune 100 companies use Udemy for employee upskilling (Udemy for Business). Students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills.Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company.
Udemy serves as a platform that allows instructors to build online courses on topics of their choosing. Using Udemy's course development tools they can upload video, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. Instructors can also engage and interact with users via online discussion boards.
Courses are offered across a breadth of categories, including business and entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health and fitness, language, music, and technology. Most classes are in practical subjects such as Excel software or using an iPhone camera. Udemy also offers Udemy for Business, enabling businesses access to a targeted suite of over 3,000 training courses on topics from digital marketing tactics to office productivity, design, management, programming, and more. With Udemy for Business, organizations can also create custom learning portals for corporate training.
In this masterclass, we will focus on:
1. BRAND-BUILDING: We will together learn how to build a brand that lasts. In this part of the course, we will focus on long-term sales initiatives and how to create a reliable customer base that creates a consistent income stream for you and ensures all further business development.
2. CUSTOMER RESEARCH: I will teach you in detail how to make sure that your product will sell before you even create it. In order to have that certainty, we need to learn about customer research. Customer research mostly gets underestimated and that's why many startups fail due to a lack of certainty about future market behaviors and their product's place in the market.
3. BUILDING & SCALING A BUSINESS WITHOUT MONEY: In this part of the course, I will present you ways how to build a business without investing any or only very little money. For example, I started Teaching Hero with 26 USD and scaled it to a business that earns me 5000 USD/month in less than 3 months. I will present you in this part of the course 7 different business ideas that don't require any or only very little capital. You may copy these ideas and start your (first) own business.
4. PRODUCT & LOGO DESIGN: In this part of the course, I will show you how to create the perfect product design and how to come up with a striking logo that attracts people to buy. In the last years, I launched more businesses than I can count with my hands and always had to come up with great logos. I will show you what kind of logo I looked out for and how we created our logos.
5. PROBLEMS IN A BUSINESS & HOW TO FIX THEM: No business has no problems during the development of the company. In this part of the course, I will show you how to deal with problems in your business and grow from them. Whether it is not finding the right employees or them leaving the company, whether it is monetary problems or decreases in sales, I have been through it and will share everything I have learned with you in this chapter!
6. STARTUP PITCHING: I have not just been an entrepreneur, I have also been an investor and know what to look out for when listening to startup pitches. I know everything about venture capital what there is to know and will share all of that knowledge with you. We will furthermore talk about self-consciousness and how to develop a great pitching posture. In this part of the course, we will have a look at how to use the 10 step startup pitching formula and which focus investors put on pitch decks.
7. SALES STRATEGIES: I will show you how you can develop and analyze any sales technique and how to sell literally anything. We will talk about direct and intermediary sales as well as every sales strategy you could imagine. We will furthermore take apart sales strategies that other people used, copy the best bits and leave the rest for history. After this chapter you will be able to match a sales strategy to your personality type and use it in different market environments.
8. E-MAIL MARKETING: I will show you, how I generated a 1.6 million people e-mail list in less than 1 year and how you can do that too. I will show you live how you can generate thousands of e-mail addresses from companies such as Google or Bing. In the end, e-mail marketing can be extremely valuable, especially if you do not have a proper marketing budget yet and want to create a loyal customer base.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: We will furthermore also dive into social media marketing (Facebook and Snapchat mostly). We will additionally talk about thank you marketing and how to keep your customers happy!
نموذج العمل التجاري ودراسة الجدوى الاقتصاديةنموذج العمل التجاري ودراسة الجدوى الاقتصادية