ISO 50001:2018. Energy management system
Yes(Certificate of completion)
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Understand the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Design and implement an Energy management system
- Understand the concepts of energy review, energy baseline, energy performance indicators
|About The Provider||
Udemy.com is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students.
Udemy, a portmanteau of you + academy, has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments. Students and instructors come from 190+ countries and 2/3 of students are located outside of the U.S. Udemy also has over 4,000 enterprise customers and 80% of Fortune 100 companies use Udemy for employee upskilling (Udemy for Business). Students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills.Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company.
Udemy serves as a platform that allows instructors to build online courses on topics of their choosing. Using Udemy's course development tools they can upload video, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. Instructors can also engage and interact with users via online discussion boards.
Courses are offered across a breadth of categories, including business and entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health and fitness, language, music, and technology. Most classes are in practical subjects such as Excel software or using an iPhone camera. Udemy also offers Udemy for Business, enabling businesses access to a targeted suite of over 3,000 training courses on topics from digital marketing tactics to office productivity, design, management, programming, and more. With Udemy for Business, organizations can also create custom learning portals for corporate training.
The course presents in detail and with examples for a better understanding, the requirements of ISO 50001, version 2018, the world's "common language" when discussing energy management.
The videos follow the structure of ISO 50001:2018:
- Context of the organization - identification of internal and external issues, interested parties and their needs and expectations. Defining the scope of the energy management system.
- Leadership - about the involvement of top management and the support for the energy management system. The energy policy of the company. Roles, responsibilities and authorities. The energy management team.
- Planning - identification of risks and opportunities for the energy management system and planning actions to address them. Objectives, energy targets and action plans. The energy review including the analysis of energy use and consumption, the identification of significant energy uses, variables that may affect significant energy uses and opportunities to improve the energy performance. Energy performance indicators. Energy baselines and planning for the collection of energy data.
- Support - the allocation of resources for the energy management system. Competence, awareness and communication. Documented information required by ISO 50001:2018.
- Operation - operational controls implemented to improve energy performance, consideration of energy improvement opportunities in design and energy performance aspects in the procurement process.
- Performance evaluation - measuring and monitoring energy performance. Addressing significant deviations in energy performance. Internal audit of the energy management system. The management review.
- Improvement - the management of nonconformities. Corrections and corrective actions. Continual improvement of the energy management system and of the energy performance.
Educational Testing Service: Understanding the TOEFL Essentials Test