Financial Analysis Fundamentals
Corporate Finance Institute Review
Business and Management
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Review the various components of the income statement
- Benchmark income statement performance against an appropriate peer group
- Explain working capital efficiency ratios: inventory efficiency, accounts receivable efficiency, and accounts payable efficiency ratios
- Determine how to reduce the working capital funding gap to improve operational efficiencies
- Understand different types of debt financing tools (e.g. bonds, syndicated loans, and leasing), equity (e.g. common shares and preferred shares), and leverage ratios (e.g. debt to tangible net worth, and total assets to equity)
- Understand the links between the pyramid’s primary, secondary, and tertiary ratios
|Provider Name||Corporate Finance Institute|
|About The Provider||
Founded in 2016, CFI is the largest and most recognized finance-only training and skill development platform in the world. Powered by leading instructors, innovative designers, and proprietary technology, CFI provides the best financial education globally, including online courses and training for financial modeling, valuation, lending, securities, capital markets, data science, business intelligence, crypto currencies, and other finance programs.
This four-module financial analysis course demonstrates how you can perform a comprehensive financial analysis of any organization using a variety of ratios derived from its financial statements. This program provides the skills and training necessary to be a complete financial analyst.