Data Analyst's Toolbox: Excel, SQL, Power BI
IT, Technology and Software
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Get hands-on experience with 4 groups of skills that needs each data analyst - Excel, SQL, Statistics, and Power BI
- Learn MS Excel for cleaning, preparing, calculating and analysing data
- Learn how to write advanced Excel formulas by SUBTOTAL, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH and other 50+ functions
- Learn Pivot Tables so you can quickly get insights from your data
- Learn Statistical Analysis in MS Excel by Data Analysis ToolPak including Descriptive statistics and Linear regression
- Learn how to perform A/B testing and what is P-value
|About The Provider||
Udemy.com is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students.
Udemy, a portmanteau of you + academy, has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments. Students and instructors come from 190+ countries and 2/3 of students are located outside of the U.S. Udemy also has over 4,000 enterprise customers and 80% of Fortune 100 companies use Udemy for employee upskilling (Udemy for Business). Students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills.Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company.
Udemy serves as a platform that allows instructors to build online courses on topics of their choosing. Using Udemy's course development tools they can upload video, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. Instructors can also engage and interact with users via online discussion boards.
Courses are offered across a breadth of categories, including business and entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health and fitness, language, music, and technology. Most classes are in practical subjects such as Excel software or using an iPhone camera. Udemy also offers Udemy for Business, enabling businesses access to a targeted suite of over 3,000 training courses on topics from digital marketing tactics to office productivity, design, management, programming, and more. With Udemy for Business, organizations can also create custom learning portals for corporate training.