The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course
Yes(Certificate of Completion)
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece + using the best body language.,Create Incredible Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in your speech (MANY ways to start it, end it and how to structure it with more than 50 presentation templates that you can download and use).,Make Unbelievable Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 software applications/resources,Be More Prepared than Anyone for Your Speech,Impress Your Audience: We will identify with the audience,Increase Your Confidence When Presenting: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode! : ),Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.,Answer ANY Question During Your Speech Q&A Session
|About The Provider||
Udemy.com is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students.
Udemy, a portmanteau of you + academy, has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments. Students and instructors come from 190+ countries and 2/3 of students are located outside of the U.S. Udemy also has over 4,000 enterprise customers and 80% of Fortune 100 companies use Udemy for employee upskilling (Udemy for Business). Students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills.Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company.
Udemy serves as a platform that allows instructors to build online courses on topics of their choosing. Using Udemy's course development tools they can upload video, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. Instructors can also engage and interact with users via online discussion boards.
Courses are offered across a breadth of categories, including business and entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health and fitness, language, music, and technology. Most classes are in practical subjects such as Excel software or using an iPhone camera. Udemy also offers Udemy for Business, enabling businesses access to a targeted suite of over 3,000 training courses on topics from digital marketing tactics to office productivity, design, management, programming, and more. With Udemy for Business, organizations can also create custom learning portals for corporate training.
Giving a perfect speech or presentation can change your life and the lives of countless others (life often comes down to a few short moments).
Course Goal: From page to stage; you learn everything (yes everything) you need to know about giving a GREAT speech for business & personal presentations.
Course Outline: There are 12 parts (called "Acts") in this comprehensive and enjoyable speech/presentation/public speaking course with many exercises, examples and templates to help you work smarter and not harder when making your speech. The course outline is as follows:
- Act 1: Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Act 2: Purpose: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- Act 3: Content: We will thoroughly cover what to include in our speech and how to structure it.
- Act 4: Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 different presentation products from PowerPoint to Keynote and many more (this assumes that you have no experience with any of the software products mentioned in this course...many of which are free to use).
- Act 5: Confidence: We will learn how to be in peak confidence mode for your speech!
- Act 6: Delivery: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece and using the best body language.
- Act 7: Questions: How to ace the Q&A session of your speech and answer literally any question.
- Act 8: Preparation: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation (based on my 25 years of giving/preparing for presentations).
- Act 9: Appearance: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Act 10: Post Presentation To Dos: We will ensure that your speech goals are met.
- Act 11: 25 Presentation Guides: Access to 25 speech guides and well over 50 slide templates for every type of presentation/speech/public speaking occasion.
- Act 12: Resources: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
- Conclusion / Epilogue: Conclusions + Congratulations!