Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
IT, Technology and Software
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology is.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
|About The Provider||
Udemy.com is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students.
Udemy, a portmanteau of you + academy, has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments. Students and instructors come from 190+ countries and 2/3 of students are located outside of the U.S. Udemy also has over 4,000 enterprise customers and 80% of Fortune 100 companies use Udemy for employee upskilling (Udemy for Business). Students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills.Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company.
Udemy serves as a platform that allows instructors to build online courses on topics of their choosing. Using Udemy's course development tools they can upload video, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. Instructors can also engage and interact with users via online discussion boards.
Courses are offered across a breadth of categories, including business and entrepreneurship, academics, the arts, health and fitness, language, music, and technology. Most classes are in practical subjects such as Excel software or using an iPhone camera. Udemy also offers Udemy for Business, enabling businesses access to a targeted suite of over 3,000 training courses on topics from digital marketing tactics to office productivity, design, management, programming, and more. With Udemy for Business, organizations can also create custom learning portals for corporate training.
- Are you looking for a quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin, without wasting countless hours sifting through unnecessary filler information?
- Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens?
- Do you need to quickly learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You'll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
What is a blockchain?
What is Bitcoin?
What are smart contracts?
What is a cryptocurrency?
What are digital tokens?
How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it's so important to know the relation.
Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
What is the future of blockchain?
How to get started with Bitcoin
...and much much more!
The Quantum Internet and Quantum Computers: How Will They Change the World?