Instructional Design Foundations and Applications
Google Digital Garage Review
Training and Education
No. of Attendant
Acquired Skills/Covered Subjects
- Introduction to ISD,Foundations and Tools of ISD,Analysis
|Provider Name||Google Digital Garage|
|About The Provider||
The Digital Garage is a non-profit nationwide programme from Google delivering free digital skills training via an online learning platform. This platform provides individuals with a tailored training plan to learn digital skills, completely for free.
This course, Instructional Design Foundations, is an introductory course as part of Instructional Design MasterTrack Certificate. This particular course will introduce learners to the conceptual and theoretical foundations of instructional design as well as the analysis aspect of instructional systems design in order to create an innovative instructional solution to performance problems in organizations.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Describe the major concepts of instructional systems design
• Describe the major learning and instructional theories
• Describe the process of instructional design and instructional design models
• Describe various analysis activities for instructional design